The Lion-Parkson Foundation was incorporated on 3 September 1985 to administer and disburse funds for education, scientific and charitable purposes. It was set up by the Lion Group of Companies with funds contributed by the Group’s operating companies and business associates during the Group’s fund-raising drives. Since its launch in 1990, the Foundation has contributed a total of RM24.7 million to various charitable causes.
Todate, the Foundation has contributed RM8 million to a total of 378 students, in the form of scholarships in line with the Group’s aspiration to contribute to the country’s educational and human resources development. Every year, the Foundation awards scholarships to deserving students pursuing their first degrees in the local public institutions of higher learning.
The Foundation has also contributed another RM16.7 million towards other charitable causes such as welfare homes, orphanages, schools, hospitals, disaster funds and community projects aimed as uplifting and improving community.
Board of Trustees
Y.Bhg Puan Sri Chelsia Cheng nee Chan Chau Ha – Chairman
Mr M. Chareon Sae Tang @ Tan Whye Aun
Dr Yulduz Emiloglu @ Yeong Leh Duo Sy
Dr Chua Siew Kiat
Level 14, Office Tower
No. 1 Jalan Nagasari (Off Jalan Raja Chulan)
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603-2142 0155
Fax : 603-2148 1036 / 603-2142 8409
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org